- Biological Sciences (BA, BS)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology (BA, BS)
- Molecular and Cell Biology (BS)
- Physiology and Neurobiology (BS)
- Structural Biology and Biophysics (BS)
- Biological Sciences
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Physiology and Neurobiology
The Biology Advising Center oversees academic advising for biology students in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (CLAS). Advisors help students make important decisions about their academic careers. They can also answer questions and refer students to resources related to career development, research, and graduate education.
Awards and Scholarships
Each year the Biology Honors Committee recognizes majors for their achievements through undergraduate research awards. Participation in the Biology Undergraduate Research Colloquium is required for a student to be considered for any of these awards.
Undergraduates can also apply for scholarships and fellowships, awarded each year by the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and individual departments.
Many UConn biology undergraduates gain research experience through faculty labs and independent study. These experiences can be the high point of your college experience. They can also help prepare you to apply to graduate programs and secure your first job after graduation.